We’ll tell you “Do Blackmailers Follow Through” in This Short Article. The article provides strategies on how to avoid being blackmailed and why it’s important that you do not pay the person who threatened your safety.
Table of Contents:
Blackmailers operate under two categories: those who carry through with threats, and those who don’t. The answer to this question is always individual.
- Blackmailers is an organized crime;
- They are anonymous;
- Scammers are usually abroad;
- They’ll do anything to get your money.
Do Blackmailers Go Away?
It’s a safe bet that the sextortionists will eventually go away – but not before potentially exposing you.
The longer you go without taking action, the greater your risk will be. It’s important that we deal with these situations as soon they arise!
The following are some things to keep in mind:
- Paying the scammers anything is a dirty trick that will get you into trouble. They’ll never stop asking for more money if you pay them, but they might expose your secrets in return- so be careful.
- The blackmailers work in groups, so your name will be passed along within their network. If you paid a hacker another scammer might contact you soon and demand more money.
- The scammers are constantly evolving, and you run the risk of being blackmailed on Instagram or Facebook.
If you are not willing to take the risk, then contact our sextortion helpline. We will provide a sound plan and advice on how to get out of this mess without being exposed as well as plans if something should happen.
Do Blackmailers Ever Stop?
The scammers will eventually stop harassing you, but with some serious exceptions.
It’s important to know that scammers are only looking for your money. They won’t be coming back if you didn’t pay them before.
If you want to be safe online, it’s important that your digital profile is strong. You can take basic precautions like ensuring the safety of personal information and then pay for additional services when necessary monitoring tools which will help keep track of who has access rights in order to protect yourself even more.
Should I Pay the Blackmailers?
This is the most important question about online sextortion.
There are many ways you can avoid paying the blackmailers. Simply stall them as best possible, while looking for a game plan in order to get out of this situation unharmed.
What happens if you don’t pay?
Here are some not nice examples:
- The scammers will often reach out to family and friends through social media directly using instant messaging. It’s usually pictures or videos. Sometimes these criminals upload videos which are then posted online (YouTube etc.)
- The scammers are looking for married people or people who are dating. They may call or text her phone number directly.
- Blackmailers can post your pictures or videos at work, especially if you have a job that’s linked to social media.
- They may even go so far as to contact your workplace or employer if you don’t pay them.
- They will use a reverse phone lookup on your number to find out who is related, and then contact those people.
Want to make this problem go away? We’re here to help. Simply contact us, give our team of experts enough information about the issue you are facing and they will do everything within their power for an immediate solution.
You May Also Read:
- Do Blackmailers Follow Through On Facebook
- Do Blackmailers Follow Through On Instagram
- Do Snapchat Blackmailers Follow Through?
- What to Do if Someone Blackmails You on WhatsApp?
- What to do if someone is blackmailing you on social media?
Read our advices: