Every day, more and more people are facing the problem of being blackmailed. Recently, we had a new client write in to ask: Someone is Blackmailing Me on Instagram , What Should i Do? In This Article We’ll explain you how to act.
Table of Contents:
In a world where private photographs can be splashed across social media in an instant without your consent or knowledge. What chance do you have when faced with hackers who may carry out their threat at any moment?
Blackmail is a terrible thing to deal with, but luckily we’ve got your back. If you need help getting out of an unwanted threatening situation and want our assistance making sure that nothing bad happens as well then contact our sextortion helpline.
How to Avoid Being Blackmailed on Instagram?
- Don’t share intimate videos and photos online;
- If someone asks you to remove clothes or engage in intimate acts online then please do some more research before taking such a big risk;
- What you post online may well stay there forever;
- Be careful who you invite and accept invitations from on social networking sites. Don’t allow strangers in your life;
- The only way to make sure your social media accounts are safe from prying eyes is by ensuring that only people you know have access. To do this, go into account settings and edit who can see posts;
- Profile information should not include any sensitive, private or confidential data;
- You can quickly and easily block anyone who is annoying or fraudulent from contacting you as well as report their behavior for abuse;
You need to ask yourself if there’s any ground for the blackmail and whether it is really harmful.
Someone is Blackmailing Me on Instagram – How Do I Stop Them?
Unfortunately, cyber blackmail is a very common type of scam. Don’t respond to demands for payment. Instead, report to professionals. If someone has been convinced you to part with payment details, we recommend contacting your bank or card issuer immediately.
The best thing to do when being pressured by blackmailers is never give in. They won’t stop no matter what you do, which just gets them more leverage over your life.
Blackmail is a game of power and control. The leverage that the blackmailers have on you. The potentially harmful effects on your loved ones and oneself also cease when it becomes public knowledge – among friends or family members only. But this possibility of disclosure doesn’t always appear to be an option because it has too much negative impact on the family, friends, or the company.
The key to a successful endeavor is never paying! Consultation with an expert will help you save time and money.
We specialize in all sorts of things, so don’t be shy. We’re here for you. Contact us with any questions or concerns that may arise and we’ll do our best to help out as soon as possible.