What is a work spouse?
A work spouse is a person with whom one shares a special relationship, having bonds similar to those of a marriage. This could be that funny guy at the office or that friendly girl who you always stop to have a quick chat with in the hallway. Sounds innocuous enough but when does that friendly relationship turn toward something more illicit?
No matter the environment, people are always seeking personal connections. It is not unusual to form close bonds to people at work but when does that cross the line?
Ask yourself these questions:
- Do you or your partner have a work spouse?
- Do they know you better than your partner at home?
- Have you formed a very close bond?
- Do you share intimacies that your real-life partner doesn’t know about?
- Do you feel closer to them than anyone else?
- If it isn’t physical, is it cheating?
When should I be concerned?
- Do you feel your partner is distancing themselves from you?
- Do they speak with each other about you and your relationship?
- -Are you finding that your partner suddenly has to work late?
- Is your partner constantly texting their work spouse?
- Do they lean on each other during difficult times?
- Are these feelings of connection something more?
When that nagging feeling won’t leave you, it’s time to ask yourself the difficult questions. Is my relationship in jeopardy?
How can Digital Investigation help?
When you need to find out the answers of what your partner is truly up to, Digital Investigation is here to help. We will compile all the evidence you need to bring you peace of mind and get you the information that you seek. Once you are armed with this knowledge, you can proceed in the best way you see fit. If it’s confronting your partner outright or waiting for the right time, we give you the power to move forward and find out the truth. Call us today and we’ll find all the answers you are looking for.